Thursday, April 9, 2015

Foodies Day at The Baseball Stadium


Image result for baseball clipart


Baseballs Stadiums are smartening up.  After all you are virtually a captive audience when you are at the baseball stadium so most likely you are going to eat something.  Peanuts. cracker jacks and lousy hot dogs just don’t cut the mustard.  I mean if I am going to pay a million dollars for food at the park, I want it to be good.  I want it to be different.  I can get hot dogs and french fries anywhere and they taste a lot better.  

My husband and I have this dream of hitting the road and going to some of the different ball parks in the US.  I can’t wait to try some of these lovely creations.  The Chicken Taco Salad in Boston and the Churro Dog in Arizona are two must haves on my list. See what I am talking about  Crazy New Foods In Baseball Stadiums

No comments:

Post a Comment