Monday, December 23, 2013

Sunday Notes




So if you have been reading my blog by now you know that every Sunday I play this little game with myself. On Sunday the first section that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section, it contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. This week the bestseller list focused on hard covers but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover. You can check my scoring system on the May 6th post.
You know me and hard covered books, I usually  wait until the book comes out in paperback or I download them onto my kindle.  Two books that are on the list this week are Sycamore Row and The Goldfinch.  I have downloaded both onto my kindle.  My problem, I have about six other books on my reading list first.  This week catch my post on The Longest Ride.  I am also reading Deadline by Sandra Brown so look for my post on that soon.  Surprisingly I did read one book on the list Inferno. Can't go wrong with a Dan Brown book.
This week and next things should be slamming busy with the holidays and being on call but I am taking the first full week of January off and looking forward to a staycation.  That means more quality reading time for me.  So I am checking my list and checking it twice to see which books will make my staycation list.  I can hardly wait.  Have a great week and happy reading.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment