Sunday, January 24, 2021

Smile during COVID

 




Looking back on the last year, I can honestly say I almost forgot how to smile. As I have mentioned in previous posts I work for a large health care organization with multiple hospitals, urgent care centers and pharmacies.

I work in IT so I am not directly working with patients but I do work with the front line workers who do.  We are not immune and several of my colleagues including team members have been down for the count with this crazy virus. I have also had family members who have contracted the virus.  In the beginning I was really doing great, but as the virus has dragged on I find it hard to lift my spirits. 

Please don't get me wrong, I am thankful for so many things.  It's just that at times it get to me.

I was looking at You tube videos, something I do to  relax and I found some of my favorite musical artists singing the song Smile so I thought I would share the link with you. 

Just tap on the word Smile.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did and maybe it might bring a smile (in a little bit of a sad way) to your face as it did to mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment