Saturday, April 25, 2020

Ed Sheeran And Andrea Bocelli Sing Perfect



I was chatting with my daughter and I asked her opinion about my blog.  I value her opinion.  Anyway she said something that I found shocking. She said "Mom not everyone likes to read"  I gasped. But once I had collected myself I realize she is right.  So I decided every now and then I would share things other than what I am reading, that help me fill my hours as I stay confined to my house during the COVID confinement.  


Music like reading takes you to a whole different area of consciousness.  Reading soothes the mind and music soothes the soul. I love music and I love to sing.  Sadly I can't carry a tune so I save my singing when no one is around.

I am a big Ed Sheeran fan.  I am also a big Andrea Bocelli fan.  Not sure if you ever heard Andrea sing The Prayer with Celine Dion but it is magical.  It is not surprising that Celine and Andrea would team up to sing but Ed Sheeran and Andrea came as a surprise to me. It's a good surprise.

I love the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran.  When the song first came out I listened to it everyday, sometimes several times a day.  That is why I want to share this you tube video of Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli singing Perfect together.  


Listen and leave your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment