Monday, December 8, 2014

Sunday Notes on Monday




I had a great weekend.  My daughter managed to get two tickets to the Meredith Viera Show and asked me if I would like to go.  I couldn't say yes fast enough. It is so neat to watch a show being taped. And the guests were really interesting.  The show airs January 6th and I am looking forward to seeing how it looks from start to finish.
After the show we hoped on the subway downtown to Union Square. I had never been down there which I myself find hard to believe since I grew up right outside of the city.  We ate at Lillie's.  Great atmosphere!

Because I had a lot to do we went up late Thursday Night and returned on Saturday but we had a great time. Since I was driving I decided to listen to an audio book. I picked Lucky US by Amy Bloom.  I will just say the book is different.  I haven't quite finished yet but I will keep you posted.  I will be talking about The Divorce Papers this week so catch my post.

I haven't decided what book I will be picking up this week but I will let you know when I decide.  Hope everyone has a great week and happy reading.






Tree at Rockefeller Center. Took the shot from the NBC Building.  Looks much prettier in person.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment