Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Bright Red Ribbon




It is Christmas.  It is snowing but who cares you have a four wheel drive. However, Mother Nature doesn't care about your four wheel drive and you get stuck.  You wade through the snow that is now so high it is exhausting to walk and then you fall.  You think to yourself I will never get up.  I am going to freeze and be covered by snow never to see my loved ones again.  But then you feel a warm breath on your face.  No it is not human it is a dog.  This dog leads you to the safety of a warm inviting house with a fireplace, a Christmas tree, something that smells delicious and the icing on the cake, Mr. Gorgeous. This is Morgan's Christmas tale.  I left out some of the important details so you will read this gooey Christmas romance. 

I give it a half of a Ho in my Ho Ho Ho rating scale

No comments:

Post a Comment