Monday, July 6, 2020

How To Stop Time




Would you want to live for hundreds of years?  Your cells aging at such a slow rate that on the outside you barely look like you have aged at all.  You fall in love and your partner ages and you watch him or her die before your eyes.  Yes this happens to all of us but not over and over again.  You watch your children grow up and then die of old age.  

But think of all the things you experience and people you meet.  Innovations you experience.  But ultimately you become a loner and just go through the motions of living.  This is what happens to the main character, Tom until one day he has a revelation.

I don't even remember how I  found How To Stop Time.  It certainly is not what I expected, but it was fun to read.  Once I started I couldn't put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment