Sunday, July 5, 2020

Holiday tree made with Cookie dough


Slide 46 of 86: Ask yourself, would you rather decorate a real tree, or a sugar cookie Christmas tree?Get the recipe from Delish.

It is July.  For some reason many places are advertising Christmas in July events.  Take for example the Hallmark channel.  They are having a whole Christmas in July movie marathon.  If you didn't get your fix in October, November and December 2019 than this is the event for you.  

After all, in this time of the COVID virus everyone could use a little Christmas right this very minute and if you want to do a little Christmas shopping early, there is always QVC.  They are rolling out their Christmas in July Holiday shows this month.  I confess, I have already picked up a few choice items.

I am not a big cookie baker but I found this idea that I thought I would share with you.  I am thinking if I want to take a supermarket short cut I can just buy the Pillsbury sugar cookie dough and make these adorable trees.  But that is just me.  Here is the recipe I found.




No comments:

Post a Comment