Sunday, September 21, 2014

It's Like Butta


 

This has absolutely nothing to do with reading. This is all about music and voices that are amazing.  Two female voices are at the top of my list.  They actually tie I can't pick the one I love the most and they are Barbra and Celine.  I don't think I need to add their last names but I will just for complete and utter clarity,  Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion. Rounding out the top five are Bette as in the divine Ms. M, Cher and Christina Aguilera.

Barbra is releasing a new cd entitled Partners.  Yes it is true.  I saw her talking with Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. The album is a collection of duets with some really great male singers.  And some of the guys are on my favorite male vocalists.  Who can compare with Josh Groban.  If I am down I listen to You Raise Me Up.  Works every time.  A few others on her play list Billy Joel, Andrea Bocelli, Stevie Wonder, Blake Shelton and Lionel Ritchie.  Can she pick them or what!  Lets just say it has been downloaded to my mp3 player. 

This is not the first time she has released a collection of duets.  In fact her other collection is called Duets.  I have that one as well.  All I can say is Welcome back Barbra.  It's so nice to have you back where you belong. Singing! Click on the covers to see all the tracks in the collections.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment