Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Angelina No NOT Jolie



Once again this post is not about a book I read. It is about music.  If you were to ask me which do I love more books or music I would say I can't make a choice.  Both of these mediums are so very important to me.  In fact many times while I am writing I am listening to music.  So I talked about music in my Sunday Post and I am taking about it again today.

I happened to tivo The View.  New hosts, new flavors, very different feel.  I like it.  The episode I watched had Billy Crystal who is so great and this eight year old from Norway who won Norway's Got Talent.  She is singing a song made famous by Cher with a jazzy feel rather than a pop feel. She is amazing and I want to share this link of her singing on the Norwegian show with you.  Did I mention that she was eight! If she sounds this good now, what will she sound like in a year? All I have to say is she blew me away!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0e0miMSI0

No comments:

Post a Comment