Friday, April 25, 2014

Foodie Friends Heads Up!





I grew up in New York.  Babies in New York use bagels as teething rings.  Once old enough lox is introduced into the babies diet.  It is probably added the same time cereal is added.  Got to get those omega 3's in early.  So I have been eating bagels, lox and cream cheese since I started to walk.  My point, I love lox so when I saw this recipe in the Washington Post Food section I had to share it with all my Foodie Friends.  It is a lox BLT.

There is a saying in my office that everything tastes better with bacon.  I for one would not have paired the two strong flavored foods together but it works.  I think the red onion and tomato certainly round out the taste. 

For me this qualifies in my quest to make something different.  So I thought I would share the recipe with you all.  Hope you enjoy it.



http://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/recipes/smoked-salmon-blt/14005/

No comments:

Post a Comment