Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Edgar Allen Poe Nevermore or always more




I read The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe I think when I was in High School or maybe it was Middle School.  Either way I never forgot the darkness of the piece and how it made the hair on the back of my neck stick up. (Figuratively speaking of course) I have spoken before about how the ladies in my internship and I would visit Poe for lunch since he was pretty close to Lexington Market and we needed to take a break from our grueling schedules at the hospital. So he has always been a person of interest to me.

For those of you who are Poe fans you may wish to read this article and plan a trip to one of the two Poe Museums in the Mid Atlantic.  One is in Richmond and the other in Baltimore.


http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/two-poe-museums-in-va-and-md-offer-different-glimpses-of-the-horror-mastermind/2014/03/20/460dd754-98ee-11e3-b88d-f36c07223d88_story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment