Sunday, June 17, 2012










Why am I  blogging?
 

I  LOVE to read. Always have. Always will. I have always had several books on my nightstand or on the floor next to my bed in my office. Now that I have an e-reader I always have  books in my bag. I think you get the picture. I am NEVER without a book. Not only do I love to read, I love to discuss books with people. I really love to get other people’s perspective on a book that I have read. They bring so many interesting things to the table based on their personal life experiences. And yes I belong to a book club which I look forward to every month. It is great fun, great people and  I get the opportunity to read something I may not have read otherwise. Some books are good some are not so good, but the discussion is always great. So here is a shout out to my book club ladies. 

Since I read so much, people are always asking me if I have read anything good lately. And it is for this reason that I have decided to start this blog. I thought it would be a good way to share what I have read and to get comments for those of you who will hopefully read this blog. It would sort of be an online book club. If you have read the book hopefully you will post comments. If you haven’t read the book hopefully you will read it and then get back to me.
 
Suz Cee

  

No comments:

Post a Comment