Sunday, May 3, 2015

Things You Have Been Doing Wrong All Your Life

Image result for cheetos
 
I had to share this slide show with you I just had to.  I know it is hard for someone or something to tell you that you have been doing things wrong your entire life but I read this and I feel I will have to make some corrections to the way I do things.  One of the big surprises is how to eat things like cheetos or cheese puffs.  I don't know about you but I am a cheetos addict.  I have learned that the only way that I can control my intake is to take a handful and then clip the bag and put it away.  The whole time I am eating them I am saying to myself "enjoy these because you will not get anymore". One of the things I don't like about eating cheetos is the mess they make on your hands, you know that orange stuff that ends up on your finger tips.  I usually just try to lick it off but it is messy.  Do you know how you are suppose to eat cheetos,  with CHOPSTICKS.  Do you believe that! What a great idea.

And here is another suggestion I liked on how to eat a cupcake.  You know how when you are eating a cupcake you get all cake or all icing.  That is the wrong way to eat it. The right way to eat it is to cut off the bottom and make it into a sandwich with the frosting in the middle.  Brilliant.

Another suggestion was on how to pack your suitcase.  I was half right on how to pack a suitcase. You roll everything.  I only rolled certain items but apparently when you roll everything you can fit more into the suitcase.
Here is the link Things You Have Been Doing Wrong All Your Life.  Let me know what your favorites are. Enjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment