Saturday, August 23, 2014

Tantric Coconuts




I don't usually pick a book because of the title but I found the title very interesting.  Coconut really has several meanings.  One refers to the seed of the coconut palm.  The other meaning is more of a slang term gently saying the person is a little crazy.  For instance that person is coconuts.  It doesn't necessarily mean they are bad crazy just a little different .  The synopsis of the book also was interesting. 

Unfortunately, the synopsis read a little better than the book.  I always try to read at least fifty pages before I put the book down. I gave this book a few more pages thinking maybe the story would get better but  I really couldn't finish the book.  To be fair it just wasn't my type of book.   


"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment