Sunday, July 6, 2014

Save The Date




I have read several of this authors books and I like her.  She is a good romance writer and I like a good romance every now and then.  So when I saw she just released a new book I just couldn't resist. The book takes place in Savannah.  That's a romantic city or at least it can be. 
A year before Cara found out that her husband had been cheating on her.  She threw him out, got a divorce and opened up a floral shop.  She is talented too and after a year of struggling she finally is building up quite a clientele.  Her specialty is weddings. 

She buys herself a dog(female) and swears off men! That is until her dog Poppy runs away and she meets Jack a real hottie! Sparks fly after that and it is not because it is hot in Savannah.  This author is fun, witty and writes well.  If you are looking for a romance novel try this one




No comments:

Post a Comment