Monday, April 29, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook




I am not a big movie goer but I made an exception for this movie.  I like the actors Bradley Cooper and of course Robert DeNiro a lot.  Until this movie I had never heard of Jennifer Lawrence having never seen the Hunger Games but she was wonderful.  In fact she was outstanding.  In case you have not seen this movie it is about a man who has some mental health issues. He comes home to find his wife with another man.  He goes “crazy” and spends eight months in a state institution.  Once released, he is determined to get his life and wife back.  He meets Jennifer a very complicated woman with problems of her own and the movie follows their relationship.

FYI I ordered the movie from Amazon.com and I am enjoying once again. It is a must have in your video library. Or if you don't want to own it stream it but watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment