Monday, October 19, 2020

Autumn Beauty especially in this time of COVID


The Autumn is my favorite time of year.  The air is so crisp and clear.  It is sleeping weather for me.  I have this amazing weighted comforter and when I slip under the covers the weight and the warmth just lull me into a deep sleep.  


My daughter came home for a visit.  She works in television so it is hard for her to get away especially in this time of COVID.  Sunday was a gorgeous day so we decided to get out of the house.  We ended up driving on this beautiful winding back road and saw a sign for Butler's Orchard.  We thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to take some Fall pictures so we turned onto the road and at the end was this beautiful place. Surprisingly, I had never been there before. 


In addition to some stills my daughter shot some video and this is the link montage from the Orchard. Please check it out.

 






1 comment: