Thursday, September 3, 2020

Goodbye to the Summer during the Time of COVID

 



September is here.  Labor Day is looming (September 7th).  We are still wearing mask and social distancing but I admit to hosting a few small functions this summer where chairs were placed far apart.  We served some wine  and beer, maybe a few cocktails and a lot of munchies. I have blogged about cocktails before.

I have dabbled in cocktail making but alas, I am not really that great at alcohol mixology.  For the fourth of July I made a drink with coconut vodka, coconut water and curacao (because it was blue).  I found the recipe in a magazine.  The evening was very hot and the drink was very sweet and it wasn't as good a mix as I had hoped.

My friend Martini Marge is a whiz with the cocktail shaker and I usually give her full access to my bar.  But I was perusing  the internet for some interesting things to read and I found this blurb on Summer Cocktails so I thought I would share it with you. Hope you find a cocktail or two to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment