Sunday, November 3, 2019

Ho Ho Ho What to Get a Decaf Coffee Drinker

 I love flavored coffee but I am a decaf drinker.  Not by choice mind you, but by necessity. So when I go to the grocery store and get all these great flavored coffees for my family, I sadly get plain decaf for me.

This time of year the number of great coffee flavors increase exponentially.  Just this morning I was doing my weekly shopping and I found and bought, pecan pie, maple flavored and pumpkin spice flavored coffee.  I bought them.

But wait!  Very very soon, I mean within the next week or so the Holiday Blend by Starbucks will be available.  Pure bliss if you are a regular coffee drinker

I refuse to have a pity party for myself. So I was thrilled when I went to  amazon and lo and behold I found this  Decaf Variety Sampler.  I ordered it and was extremely please with the flavors.They all are good. So if you have a decaf only drinker or if you love a good cup of decaf in the evening with your Christmas cookies then click on the link above and check it out.  It is a 30 count box so it is a very good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment