Monday, October 20, 2014

Sunday Notes on Monday

 
 

It has been a long time since I wrote my Sunday Notes on Monday Post.  I guess it is because I have grown bored with my game of reading the top ten paperback or hard cover books in the Washington Post and seeing how many I have read.  I will get back to it.  I just need a break.  My reading list is a little shorter than usual as well.  I really don't know why.  Maybe there are not as many interesting books at the moment.  I am sure in the next week or so things will pick up especially since the holidays are so close.  I just can't believe that it is mid October already. 

I just finished the Dove Keepers which was an amazing book but hard to read at least for me.  Check out my post from Saturday.  I am now reading three books at one time which is very rare for me.  I really like to have only one book going at a time.  I guess I started juggling the books because I had a week off and so my mind was not focused on work but rather relaxation.  Reading is relaxation to me.  The first book is Five Days Left.  I am half way through and I am surprised that this book is not more popular.  The second book I have going is Billy Crystal's book Still Foolin' Them and the last is a book written with a holiday theme.  Yes I am doing my holiday themed books again this year.

Since work has been busier than I expected I have not been able to post twice a week which was one of my goals in the beginning of the year so I plan to at least continue to post every Saturday and if I end up reading another book I will probably post on Wednesday as well.   I reserve the right to post anytime if there is something that I feel the need to share with you.  So check here periodically but I will be talking about the Billy Crystal book next Saturday. 


You can get additional info on these books if you click on book you are interested in.

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment